5 Keys to Consistency
Consistency is the key to training our children – regardless of what we are teaching them, regardless of how old they are.
Consistency, Consistency, Consistency ...
Here are five keys that will help us with this:
- Assess the needs – know what you are working with
- Make a plan – know how you are going to train your children
- Set aside time – know when you are going to train your children (maybe stay home??) Clear the decks from commitments so you can be focused
- Live life with your kids – you cannot carry out any plan unless you are living in the same time/space world as your children
- Reflect back on each day – so you can know what went well and what didn’t go so well, tweak things for tomorrow!
Live life with your kids!Return to:
Lifestyle Homeschool Home Page