Homeschool Support Articles
FAQ and Encouragement
As a family we are very fortunate to have a local homeschool group that offers support and encouragement to our family. Whenever the mums get together we eventually get around to talking about our homeschool life - the challenges, the victories, the journey.
I'd like to offer you that support - albeit via a virtual, online relationship. In this section of my website you'll find a place to ask questions, read answers and read a collection of articles that have been written for your encouragement and support.
Find your way around this page:
Heart to Heart - Short articles where I share the things that touch our heart, inspire us to keep on going, and to keep our focus on the main thing.
Topics of Interest - A collection of articles from my desk, many originating from readers' questions.
Guest Writers - articles and stories written by other discipleship focused families.
Heart to Heart
If you have questions about something
you’ve read on this website,
or homeschooling in general please
post your question here.
Your privacy is respected.
Your name is used only with your permission
Topics of interest – A collection of articles from my desk, many originating from readers' questions. They are divided into general categories such as:
- Home Management including topics such as meal planning, organising toys, planning our day etc
- The Challenging Child including special needs, the unmotivated student, gifted child etc
- Time for Mum Finding time to refresh, Quiet Times for mums, Date nights/ideas, etc
- Miscellaneous This category will expand to something more specific I am sure as questions and discussions are submitted. But in the meantime it will be a collection of topics that don't fit elsewhere!
Share your stories
and encourage other families.You may not be an 'writer' but I encourage you to share
- mum to mum - anyway, just drop us a line!
- Your journey from school to discipleship
- Principles and practices that help you day in and day out
- What has been your best and biggest success this week?
- A great read aloud? A particular method or technique?
- A new lifeskill you taught
- What your day looks like
(read about our day here)
- Or any homeschool thought that is on your heart
Your experience may well be the key to
someone else's difficulties!
– If you have a heart for discipleship / lifestyle homeschool I'd love to publish your articles. It is simple to make your own page here at Lifestyle Homeschool. For those not wanting to write - check out the articles that have been submitted!
Live life with your kids!
Return to Lifestyle Homeschool Home page