Blending Life and Lessons
Does everyday life challenge your homeschool ideal?
(scroll down for shopping cart)
If your family is anything like mine you'll have times in your life that seem crazy:
- You go through house renovations
- You go on holidays or friends drop in,
- You find frogs in your shower (well, this won’t happen unless you live in the tropics!)
- Does your husband come home from a week at work and decides to take the family camping at a moment’s notice, or
- Do you have days that are just so hot swimming seems to be the only thing to do?
Your family life will differ from mine, but you get the idea – life brings its interruptions and there are days when we just wish the world would stop so we could homeschool!
It wasn’t until I changed my mindset, the things that happen up in my head, that I could see these so called interruptions for what they truly were. I would like to share with you my journey: the thought processes and the mind-washes that have been necessary as I started to change my mindset about having my children at home.
As I share my stories and the things that have helped me, I hope to inspire you to see that discipling your children can be done in today’s busy life.
Find that balance in your family.
Buy your copy now
Blending Life and Lessons e-book
$6.00 AUD (currency converter)
Delivered to your email box, no freight costs, download immediately!
Return to bookshop for other titles
Lifestyle Homeschool Home Page